19mrt 18Journal Club december 2017
· Can dehydration cause fever in newborns?
· Is ADHD different in children with epilepsy?
· Can the intestinal microbiome cause SIDS?
· Is it better to start breastfeeding sooner rather than later?
· Is dexamethasone superior to budesonide for the treatment of acute asthma?
· What do you choose: radiation (CT scan) or anesthesia (MRI scan)?
· Are fitter children smarter?
· What is the effect of the HPV vaccine after 10 years?
· Can oral insulin prevent the development of diabetes?
· Will we use miRNA levels in the future as a biomarker for head trauma?
· Can breastfeeding prevent the occurrence of asthma in adolescence?
· Is there an association between inhaled steroids and fractures?
· Should we re-weigh children when we assess dehydration?
· How long are antibiotics administered for UTIs?
· Is shivering a relevant sign in febrile children?Terug naar overzicht