19mrt 18Journal Club januari 2018
· How to predict serious bacterial infection in children under 3 years.
· Is enterovirus associated with asthma?
· How can we best recognize and manage hypertension in children?
· Do children usually survive cardiac arrest?
· How does fluid balance relate to outcome in critically ill children?
· Does preterm human milk contain sufficient protein (and can a fortifier solve this in all cases)?
· If you can choose to be born preterm anywhere in Europe, what country should you choose?
· Is rhinoviral infection associated with the risk of bacterial infection?
· Which psychosocial factors are associated with migraine in children?
· What is the outcome of preterms with postnatal CMV?
· Does omeprazole treatment during pregnancy lead to asthma in children?
· What is the rick of NEC in high-income countries?
· Are maternal and pediatric ADHD associated?
· How often does HSV turn up when evaluating for meningitis?
· What are the long term effects of budesonide for BPD?
· Can hydrolyzed infant formula prevent type 1 diabetes?Terug naar overzicht