19mrt 18Journal Club maart 2018
· Does your neonatal ibuprofen exposure affect your renal function during adolescence?
· What is the prevalence of sexting in our youths?
· What is the neurological consequence of PID?
· Is there an advantage of subthreshold fototherapy in newborns?
· When do we switch antibiotics in young children (and do we step down often enough)?
· Do we over-diagnose Kawasaki disease?
· What is the prevalence of occult bacteremia in infants with fever (PUO) or in infant who no longer have fever in A&E?
· Do children have a higher epilepsy risk after influenza vaccination?
· What is the influence of nutrient intake on brain growth in preterms?
· Should we give high or standard dose of caffeine to prevent apnoea?
· What is the natural course of labial adhesions in prepubertal girls?
· Can lactobacilli prevent NEC?
· How bad is digital media exposure for children?
· Do obese children need the same dose of pantoprazole as non-obese peers?
· How does CRP change the first two days of life?Terug naar overzicht