10dec 18Journal Club december 2018
· Is it safe to omit lumbar puncture in febrile infants?
· How important is sleep for BMI, cardiovascular autonomic control, development in infants, maternal mood, digital screen time, …?
· Do we prescribe acid-suppression too often?
· Should we support nursing staff to prevent burn-out?
· Do macrolides cause pyloric stenosis?
· Is a smartphone otoscope useful?
· Does lactobacillus have a place in the eradication of H pylori?
· Is there a difference in feeding practices between parents and grandparents?
· What is the spectrum of adenovirus-associated neurologic disease?
· Are IVF children at higher risk for intellectual disability?
· Should we put children with bronchiolitis on their back or in a prone position?
· What is the influence of fathers’ parenting on preterm children?
· Does maternal obesity lead to neurodevelopmental impairments in childhood?
· Does e-cigarette use lead to or prevent smoking in adolescents?
· Should we institute elective replacement of iv cannulas in neonates?
· Are adolescents really sedentary at school?
· Is macrogol better than lactulose for functional constipation?Terug naar overzicht